SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just another Tuesday

Hi, morning people. <3

dsc00225

dsc00229

Last friday, I went to Keyaki to try their TEPPANYAKI ;p It's already 7 pm at that time and my stomach was already growling like hell. Almost like an animal's instinct. Anyway, it's another company dinner and the standard is as good as San Taro.

dsc00233

dsc00231

I have got the absolutely 'turn you on' bookmark which made girls gasping around, mingling their little fantasies. Also, I have the... FINAL ONE, "Breaking Dawn". Right now, I can consider mine as complete saga. I saw Robert Pattison got new haircut and eww, not really appetising.

forks1

Forks, WA.

lapush1

First Beach La Push, WA

Haha, just "google" for fun.

Will update again definitely with <3

No comments: