SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

twilight craze

twilight

dsc00218

I went to watch this movie at TB on last friday. Everyone must be waiting for this movie because it was either full house here or there. The movie has deeply amazed me, probably the forbidden love or the glittering Edward. I like Edward alot not because he is handsome or charming, he doesnt have any imo. He's just COOL! Like an angel whenever under the sunlight. (gjiejie said it's pale diamond coated skin) The storyline is simply about inexplicable love between Bella and Edward.(so if u dont like draggy story, dont watch it) I was a little loss halfway through the movie, many ?s in my head. Eventually, I went to buy the novel to diminish my ?s <3 Haha, the collector's edition costs $50+ with the apple in the hands coverpage but I got the cheaper one since someone said the storyline will be the same. (even the mother also said this to her child on the phone) Actually, I dislike reading but will try to complete it so I can proceed to read New Moon.

I even surf SM official site to know more about twilight. Awesome, awesome! Hoping New Moon will be on screen asap.

Big thanks to Stephenie Meyer, I love the rainy forks, the old truck, the shiny volvo, the cullen + swan families and many many many.

dsc00217

Heh, I got my escada pacific paradise. It's the sweet fruity scent and I always love it!

No comments: