SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my whining...

i hate growing up.

It's like the usual routine from a child to teen then to adult. At least there isnt so much worries during child to teen stage. I'm not talking about aging. Like an adult now, I have to make several decisions from time to time. It's not really easy for a indecisive me to choose and my judgements are always little more naive. It can be a disadvantage. I have to think like the before and after or the consequences of my actions. (it's so scary!) Have you ever wondered how to amend a wrong route? Probably, it will take quite some times to deviate another route. (i hate to do "u-turn" la) So, "time" is like perilous plaything to me. I think I need a peppermint ice-cream to kill my hectic thoughts. People, I'm just talking about my studies advancement which requires few years and also, the very very important $. Lol, I have to juggle my work, my studies and many interests.

Who knows you may be the next one facing this problem. (i love to curse!)

DSC00145

DSC00146

my de-stress method.

very non-creative, it's not easy to glue the tiny pearls.

HAHAHA, and i gave up.

No comments: