SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday with Loves!

Having stiff neck for a few days. Why? Thanks to my lazy posture probably on the floor or chair. New moon engrosses me, i believe.

dsc00224

New moon and Eclipse. Time to unravel the mysteries, love complications, family issues. I love vampies.

nea

my POV...
Why non-smokers have more winning favour than smokers? Arent they also human beings apart from smoking?
They are health conscious too, and knowing 2nd hand smoke is extreme killer but that doesnt mean nea can do all the execution.
Instead of doing the ban to all smokers, why not create something for the smokers?
Be fair to smokers. If nea thinks smokers must not cross the boundaries, just ask those non-smokers to do a detour.
Our SGP loves us and there shouldnt be any racism. SO DONT "RACIST" THEM. Alright, this line I come up anyhow. My comparisons are not convincing enough, I guess.
*big chuckles*

No comments: