SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair

021220102312

Mandom beauty barrier repair (repair concentrate serum)

Well, picture speaks a million words so using this will result having baby soft skin! Let me try to translate them.

021220102313

Barrier repair acts as double protection on the outer and underneath the skin. It penetrates deep under the skin in order to "lock-in" the moisture so that skin will remain soft and supple all times. (You will like this!)

021220102314

021220102316

Suitable for dry/dehydrated skin type and contains hyaluronic acid which helps to keep your face moist at all times. Well, most of the japanese skincare products contain hyaluronic acid so this is nothing surprising. What I do really like about this serum because it is fragrance-free, alcohol-free and no other coloring or preservatives. Also, it is quickly absorbed into my skin (similar to juju's aquamoist serum) and I believe it should be suitable for sensitive skin type because it's formulated gentle on the skin.

I love it! My skin has become less flaky after using for 2 weeks. <3

No comments: