SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Keyaki Teppanyaki at Pan Pac 20101210


Wearing specs to work everyday. Yayaya, I'm a nerd.

Wore contact lens before going off.




Self shots hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.


At Keyaki, looking at wine menu.

Came too early and it's not yet started! (emptiness o.o)

Wore an apron to prevent spills on your clothes.

My yummy appetiser and let me try to name them. It should be egg yolk with salmon roe, half cooked tuna and jellyfish (left to right)

Clear soup with squid ball and mushroom.

Sashimi and salad. They taste good!

Looking at the chef preparing Oto set.

Seafood on the grill.

The salmon and prawns with fried garlic.

Scallops and fish.

My main course, Mr Lobster!

My colleague said it's very high in cholesterol, duper sinful food.

Fried rice at the last few dishes.

Assorted vegetables.

Chef Eric did this with salt short and swiftly.

Thank you & see you again (Applause!)

I had assorted fruits for desserts but not enough so I ordered this sweet red bean ice cream.

Back home with the unbearable smell from the teppanyaki.

XOXO

No comments: