SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Kanebo Freshel Moist Lift Moisture Gel

On a random update.

081220102482

My sister bought this in taiwan (with free toner/lotion given)

081220102483

Convenient packaging teaching you how to open the box. Just tear away the scissor part. (funny lor)

081220102485

This is my FAB multi-purpose moisturiser.

081220102486

An all-in-one gel-type moisturizer gives you the performance of lotion, essence, milk, cream, and foundation base. It contains 2 different types of hyaluronic acids, as well as collagen for moisture care, quickly being absorbed by skin, it forms a virtual veil on skin and helps avoid further moisture loss.

By the way, Kanebo Freshel is specially made for ages 30s to 40s. (bah, i'm not that old)

I would apply this usually in the morning where I always skip my serum/essence steps. Duper lazy in the morning! This is fragrance free but with quite a content of alcohol (had this alcohol smell during application) Overall, this is quickly absorbed and great for "locking" moisture too. If you are lazy like me, you may consider this product too.

XOXO!

No comments: