SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

☆☆☆Lunar☆☆☆

You should never step into here again.
Don't ask me why.


Lunar located at CQ

Chatting with my angelily (we are at the back, spot us?)

Besties~

Omg expression revealed.

The ai-chio-mai-chio picture.

Covering my fat cheeks!

3 lovelies!

Dice & sera (with JY & xian's v-sign hand)

Bleh.

The cute couple.

Sera & xian

The cutest us!

Don't ask me what is this -.-

I'm a white freak!

Pinhole shot (blushing cheeks)

The dancing queen but... (drums rolling)

See! I look more like one, right? And I can be super long hands monster! (well at least the angle makes me think so)

Another pinhole shot

The sleepy lamb.

Time to run away~

Worn that new belted skirt(in 2 piece) and it's so loose that I have to pull them up like every 15 min? fml.

XOXO

No comments: