SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hada Crie Cool CM-N1000 Review

It's Hada Crie from Hitachi!

My nice colleague helped me to get it from Hong Kong (from 瑩之部屋) at about SGD290 earlier this year. Retail price in Singapore is over 400 bucks. But it is a lot cheaper to buy in Japan at about SGD150 which my other colleagues bought theirs later than mine. At that time, it was considered latest model but now it has been upgraded with additional function. I couldn't remember so much details on the new model.

This is a beauty tool to clean your pores using ions. It has a cool function which helps to close up your pores after cleaning. There is only pearl white available. This can be used when doing facial mask too. I would suggest start from daily to weekly basis because one will become lazy for every day usage but you must still clean your pores no matter what. One full session is about 18 min and yes, you can cut it short.
I can feel immediate difference especially putting on make up the next day that the foundation blends very well on my face. Other than that, I did encounter small outbreak when using daily so I switch to weekly basis plus I'm a lazy bum so it's a yeah for me.

 photo IMG_20130128_093337.jpg

Everything is written in Japanese so just google and tikum on the instruction. Adapter was already converted to suit the voltage here.


 photo 2013-01-28201302.jpg

Putting your toner on cotton pad(lint free is better)

 photo 2013-03-06203805.jpg

The amount of dirt which my cleansing oil can't even remove.

 photo 2013-03-07223555.jpg

I'm not saying having beauty tool is essential.
To say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

xoxo, sonia~

1 comment:

Seraphic said...

ahhh .. i used less than 3 times =x its lying in my cupboard now!! oppsssss