SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just another lovely saturday.

Got home, had steamboat for early celebration of mother's day and probably father's day too. Lol. My molar(left side) got chipped off while chewing the fish, so sway. (PUI!) I have to wait until Wed to get it fix! Right now, need to play safe and use only right side to chew most of the solid food. To be honest, I want to fix an appt with my dentist after BKK's trip(about 2 weeks later) and very very sway, my molar got chipped off today.

天啊~ 人有够衰...

Photobucket
Online loots and again, boring colours.  Black, white, grey, navy. Meh. At least there are strips, lace, leopard print and checks.

Photobucket
Random here, trying my dress from cutie spree. Let me know if any of you is interested to join spree as we're frequent buyers.
Photobucket
I was wearing bermuda shorts like half-glam.

Photobucket
Looking for right angle.

Photobucket
Act cute pose.

Photobucket
Usual pose.

Photobucket
Flattering pose.(using high beam and sugarbomb)
Photobucket
Monster-in-action pose.

3 comments:

Seraphic said...

why do you wear a berms with your dress?

Sonia Ho said...

testing only... i didnt wear it out

Shirley Lye said...

nice. msg me if u spree soon k?