SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Freshel Moist Lift W Cream (BB Cream)

Good stuff here must share!

Photobucket 
I love this BB cream! You won't feel dry after putting on, it moisturises the skin. By the way, it's my 3rd tube (loves this prdt) The packaging here is different from HK and TW. Not sure why it is called W Cream instead of BB Cream.
Photobucket
Just take a look of some benefits. My personal thought here.
Yes, it does moisturize my face. DOUBLE BONUS (for me lah, i have dry skin)
NOT that fantastic for covering large pores.
It has sheer coverage so please do not think that it can work like a concealer (some other bb creams has super thick coverage which are suitable to be used like concealer)
Quite true that it won't fade easily, will oxidize a little.This is really easy to blend on face, it takes me just few minutes every time to complete the blending with the use of sponge.
Photobucket
Apply generously.
Photobucket
If you've noticed, it did cover some light brown spots(or freckles) on my hand.
Photobucket
Without flash.

I'm a happy girl now.

No comments: