SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shiseido aqualabel moisture cream (night)

150620101298

This is a night cream which is best suited for dry skin or used in cold season. The red series are to keep your face hydrated all times. Sometimes, temporary fine lines are caused by dry skin due to lack of moisture. It will lead to more obvious lines on the face if you do not take care of it in a long run.

I don't stay in cold places but I still used it because I've combi-dry skin and sleep in air-conditioned room almost everyday. It helps to keep my face moist without feeling greasy. I always have a habit of rubbing my palms warm and place them on my face (i think this helps for better absorption)

A small pearl size is sufficient for the whole face. Don't be greedy!

I still have bad skin on some days of the month, a small portion of my skin flakes and goodness, this is so ugly. This could be lack of moisture and laziness on regular exfoliation. Skin flaking is not a good thing because it will lead to sensitive skin sooner or later.

250720101478

cant stop flaunting my hair curl, blame my vanity.

No comments: