SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gmarket haul again!

Another order from Gmarket Korea again. As usual, the shipping procedure took about 2-3 days to reach me which made me a happy customer!


Using DPD service again. This is a cheaper alternative of EMS which is fast and safe too.

To be exact, it took 2 business days to reach me. This is like an EMS express service and I've paid at about usd20 shipping fee to enjoy this service.

Share some of my buys! <3 Huge! Items are usually wrapped in solid color plastic bags but details are stated on the bags. You can always refer to the item numbers to check/tally with your order.

My black wedges from ♥신신애♥ Cheap thrills!

Box is slightly dented but shoes are still in good condition.


Babyliss beliss collection tourmaline curling iron from hosanna

Some blings on the handle It has ionic function which helps to smooth the hair.

Added on 30th Jul'10:

250720101487250720101486

Have tried it and this was the result!



Unix (Korea brand) ceramic hair straightener from 유닉스전자쇼핑몰

Wrapped in bubble wrapping to prevent damage.

Comes with adjustable heat too.


They do have straightener in pink plates and for wet hair too. Pink is irresistibly cute!

Many shops at gmarket are having sales now. Use the english version if you don't understand korean language and trust me, it's very easy!



Now you know why I always love to shop online... <3

No comments: