SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some buys this week...



Just bought YSL mook from kinokuniya, mac powerpoint eyeliner from takashimaya shopping centre, lower lashes and double lids tape from daiso, asience shampoo from watsons and skII samples from bbcosme.com.

Kinokuniya is having 20% off for member on 19th till 22nd Nov so I went to buy my YSL mook. It's pretty and handy to use.

Need kohl eyeliner badly and mac eyeliner is definitely my choice. It's waterproof but not 100% smudgeproof, don't think we can find one 100% smudgeproof especially living in such a high humidity place.

Wanna try out lower lashes and hopefully they will work without hassle. Haha, practice makes perfect too.

My sis told me asience shampoo is good and reduce hair loss too, especially my hair is getting longer each day. I love the smell and it last for more than a day.

Trying out on skII products before I can go for regular size and there's indeed a mild unpleasant smell from skII FT essence. Heard it's something like yeast is in the essence and the smell varies depending on how much air exposure. Let me know if you are using skII products too, share your 'miracle' with me.

No comments: