SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Growing up

Looking back the past and now... How much I have changed on look? It's so interesting when your look is changing every year.
Tracing some pictures. There you go.


8 years ago, having baby fats and quite plump too.

6-7 years ago, and this was quite *****. I was traumatized when someone showed me this today -.- GASPED! So chao lian la.

3 years ago at BFF birthday party! I did not know how to use eyeliner at that time. Argh, mad gross face with one pimple spotted in between my eye brows.

transformation started and thanks to make up technology... Doll hair style.

new to make up so very light make up was done.

at that time, big circle lens were very popular until now too.

another V-sign,

cant tell i was 21 right.

I think smiling with teeth shown made me look fat so I always SHUT my lips tight. I do miss my long hair too.

learn to draw eyelids to "zhng" my eyes big bigger biggest.

putting fake lashes to make my eyes look bigger too!

acting cute was one of my fav too.

2 years ago...

think I have lost few kilos too.

"cat eyes" were very popular at that time.

you need to draw your eyes that make you go rawwr.. or mew lol.

oh yea, short hair was a trend at that time, 2 years ago. To look younger too. You'll need some courage to cut a waist-length hair until around shoulder-length.

acting cute in beanie with pouting lips. Of course to act young again.

haha, random acting cool pic

until last year, gained some fats. Bleah, I used to think I was skinny so I want to look healthy by gaining weight.

ow, looking at how much I have changed again.

This post was inspired from a friend because she has shown me this picture below. *cover my damn eyes*



And this year, I have gained 5 kilos! Damn god. Bloody hell. It was way too much. But I can't help it too, I love to eat and hate to exercise.

Basically, i think it's a yes that i have changed quite a lot!

No comments: