SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Love your skin :)

about my post on lovelyish

fair fair fair, do you want to be fair or white?

Fair tone like this beige below?


Or white like this below?


I would prefer to be fair. (i never said i want to be white or look like a ghost, maybe i shall try to be one. Haha!) Probably from a dull yellow tone to more yummy beige tone. I will look healthier with a beige tone.
This is what my skincare supplements going to correct my dark spots and leaving me with healthier skin.

I do love my skin and contented that I don't have so much bad issues with my skin other than discoloration. My body used to be fair but skin discoloration bothered me recently so I am trying to solve this problem. Bad skin makes my day gloomy.
It is not advisable to do bleaching just for the sake of skin whitening. Unless you don't care about doing great damage to your innocent skin or you have your reasons to do so. Well, this is your privacy.
From what I have known of, it is a common trend to go for whitening injection in asia. Like having Botox, another cosmetic surgery. In long run, it's not a cheap maintenance and with some side effects? (correct me if im wrong)

I won't opt for skin bleaching or whitening injection, i just want to lighten/whiten some dark spots not to the extent of turning into a totally "snow white".

Love who you are.

It's an endless talk.
I am not going to talk about tanning.

Seriously, I do not have any of this belief that whatever dark skin tone people belong to peasant or poor category while the white or fair one is the wealthy kind.
Now we are in 21st century, just move on! Hohoho!

ps. be nice and no racism, thanks :)

No comments: