SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Skin Whitening

Intensely sick of my skin discoloration that made me decided to start taking skin whitening supplements last week.
Basically, I just want a fairer skin tone especially my face. I need to get rid of one dark pigmentation on my cheek.
How I wish for something like a spot eraser and I can just erase the acne scars or marks on my face. (rubs)


My idol! I wish to be fair like nanako matsushima (i am using sekkisei products too)

*Ta-dah*
My Hakubi White C and Hakubi B. I got a complimentary pill box too!


Hakubi White C is for whitening effects and promotes active
skin re-generation to produce flawless skin

Hakubi B helps to achieve supple skin complexion. It is complement with Hakubi White C to produce smoother, fairer skin.

Yeah, I am one step closer to fairer skin. ♥

Just curious if anyone is taking skincare supplements that are worth to be credited?

No comments: