SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My lurves, just me!

Kurisumasu is coming and... making me happy so I shall blog today! I have nothing to thrill about(no party, no chill) just looking forward to another long weekend. Pictures from D&D event, Kurisumasu gift exchange, MBS stay, blablabla.

As usual, pictures only :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

XOXO,
Sonia

No comments: