SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

NYX cosmetics from Mscuppycakes

Finally, I've received my precious parcel from mscuppycakes which I have been expecting for it.
I made my order on 6th Aug'09 and delivery status has been confirmed on 21st Aug'09 and arrival on 2nd Sep'09. It's a pity that NYX cosmetics will cease its business here so I have to order online.



I believe it has been open before because the seal part has been tampered. >:| effin' angry! I want everything to be in perfect condition.


Yea, lipsticks, nail polishes and NYX 10 color eyeshadow palette!


I got myself lipsticks in Tea Rose and Mars, 10 color eyeshadow palette in Smokey Eyes and Versus.


Omg, one of the Smokey Eyes E/S was chipped and the grey glitters was all over the palette. Well, this is still acceptable. Haha, I won't be able to finish them so a little gone won't hurt me.


The least expectation and I don't want to see it at all. My 'presh' Versus!!!
Shattered mirror and falling off too. (i love purple E/S i think it's beautiful)

This must be mishandling during the transit or whatever done by whichever delivery man.
I will try to remove all the mirror when I have time because it's weird to look at broken mirror with split image reflection. Other than all these, I like the color combination and hoping someone can tell or teach me how to fully utilize my E/S. I'm not good at mix & blend E/S :(
Probably have to 'google' for some tutorials.



Follow me! twittering loves!

No comments: