SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Friday, April 02, 2010

Gmarket Haul #2

SURPRISE AT MY DOORSTEP! (haha, just trying to make it sound like a surprise)
Received my parcel from gmarket korea few days back.

This time I have used DPD delivery service instead of EMS. Since I will be ordering only 1 item, I have chosen DPD service because it's cheaper ^^

My loot below.

Vidal Sassoon Hair Setter from 보국전자온라인사업부(check the link)

the shop logo...

A very nice seller and respond to my question promptly.



It took 4 days to arrive, that's fast!


Complimentary face mask.


You can call it hair setter or hot roller. It has 3 different sizes like 25mm, 32mm and 38mm depending which type of curl you are going to style.


The clips and pouch are given too.

Love it!

You can check the video here


A screenshot of the video.



Additional information on exceeded shipping cost

My shipping cost exceeded this time but no worries, I have used Gcash which is to pay for shipping related costs. You can top up Gcash with paypal express check-out.
If your cost does not exceed 3000W, Gmarket will send out the parcel and request for the outstanding payment at later time.

.
That's why I said it's fast! I paid my shipping on 27th Mar'10 and they proceed my order duper duper fast.

Now you know why I ♥ online shopping...


xoxo, ♪♫♪♫♪♫ (with melody)

No comments: