SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

B-Liv (used to know as cellnique)


happy me


need some inspiration for my hair... should i cut, dye or rebond my hair?!
and recently i have been using b-liv off with those heads! it works damn gd!





I had been using this for more than a week. This was used to call Cellnique Sebum Gel and had been brand revamped into B-Liv. Initially, I have doubts for this product because my blackheads and whiteheads always return every 2-3days after biore strip or manual extraction. I applied this on my T-ZONE and cheeks every morning and night. It's like a gel with mild herbal smell and quickly absorb into the skin (don't worry it's not sticky) Well, I continued using biore strip and manual extraction on the 3rd day because all the blackheads had been surfaced on my T-zone. I thought this b-liv is supposed to "purge" blackhead or whitehead out as oil as I've experienced oily skin surface which is normal for first few weeks. Probably, I have stubborn blackheads so I have to use biore strip to remove all the surfaced blackheads. And after the 3rd day, I felt great difference on my skin because it's smoother now.

No comments: