SHIFTED 搬家哦~

From Xanga to Blogspot!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Remove my blackheads with baking soda!

Tips!

Get a warm towel over your face to soften your pores first. Try mixing baking soda (not baking powder) and warm water into a paste(maybe a little watery). You can get baking soda at any supermarket. The mixture ratio should 1 teaspoon of baking soda and less than half teaspoon of warm water. Just apply on your affected area and leave it dry for a few minutes then wipe off with a wet towel. You're done! You may also "scrub" your nose with the soda bits while doing the application, I think this is optional.

This is quite effective for my case to remove blackheads on my nose! Affordable and hassle-less!

But it did cause some mild redness on my nose(about 10mins) after using this method. I will try to use this on regular basis!

DSC00767

No comments: